Our Hair Transplants and Hair Restoration surgery procedures are done in San Diego, Los Angeles, Southern California, Irvine and Orange County, Yet our patients from Phoenix, Scottsdale, Arizona, San Francisco and Northern California, Las Vegas, Nevada and all across the United States travel to My Hair Transplant MD, whose breakthrough technology and unique style stands alone.
My Hair Transplant MD’s unique and world renowned Hair Transplants and Hair Restoration techniques producing optimum results that are so natural no one may ever guess you had surgery.
- "The Right" questions to ask! Don’t end up with a Hairline that looks like an "Obvious" Hair Transplant. Plus discover 10 surgical questions Doctors fear most, hoping never to be asked.
- "How To" recognize unscrupulous Doctors using low-balling or bait-n-switch techniques requiring you to return again and again for surgery... draining your bank account, leaving you with less than natural looking results.
- "How To" identify run-of-the-mill Doctors using outdated surgical methods producing "substandard" results.
Click on images to zoom up close
and see number of follicular grafts units.
This New Guide prepares "novice" Patients in an unregulated industry with the "right" questions before they commit to Hair Restoration Surgery. Learning "How-To" get Natural Looking Results you deserve the "First Time", written by a prominent
| Hair Transplant Insider/CEO and a former Hair Transplant Victim ... is revealing the industry's most guarded secrets so you can safely navigate through the "Hype" and advertising claims in this very lucrative industry.
Request your free e-mail copy of this easy-to-read informative guide.
Here's some of what you'll learn:
- How Much Hair do I "Really" need? Can I handle the truth?
- How can I get "Natural Looking Results" regardless of my age or degree of Hair loss.
- Recognize "Bait & Switch" and Industry "Low-balling" tactics.
- Why is the Standard Hair loss Classification Chart worthless, when used to calculate the number of grafts I need.
- 10 Must Ask Questions for Hair Transplant Doctors they Hate To Answer ...
- Two most popular Hair Restoration solutions ... What works and what doesn't.
- How good you look after surgery depends on the surgical instrument being used to make receptor sites ... this method mimics your existing Hair.
- Every Hair Transplant candidate should learn "How-To" compare techniques.
- What to expect during your Hair Restoration Process ... Possibly eliminating you as a good candidate.
- Learn tactics doctors are using to inflate their fees and how they overcharge you.
- Which Surgery Technique is best for me ... the answer will surprise you.
- How to calculate the "Real" cost for your Hair Restoration Surgery.
Why Gamble? You may end up paying the Ultimate Price... With a bad hair transplant. A hair transplant done wrong may end up resulting in further Hair loss that can leave unnatural looking "islands" of Transplanted Hair and an "Obvious Transplanted Hairline". Worse yet, it may be impossible to correct a bad Hair Transplant because you may have limited amounts of Hair follicles that can be Transplanted. That's why it's so important to ... Learn to ask the "Right" questions.
Eliminate the Risk of Choosing the wrong Surgeon. Within 3 Seconds this Free Informative Guide will be E-mailed to you. Request this Special Guide titled "Don't be a Hair Transplant Victim ..."Be a Success Story" ... and arm yourself with the right questions to ask before you commit to your surgery. With one chance to do it right... Can you afford to make any mistakes? Just complete the form to the left and click on the submit button.
Its Important that when you look in the mirror that your “New Hair” looks completely natural and blends in perfectly with your surrounding hair.
Get Your Free Guide Today!
Request your free email copy of this
informative Don't Be a Victim guide
by filling out the following form.